www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBM and WS-Security
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:13:52 GMT
Jeff,

Thanks. Now i understand the concept of offering license w/o
identifying patent claims...BUT i see that the IBM license has a 1
year limit (see section 6.1) and MSFT has no limits as long as the
patent is applicable to this thing that we are implementing. Is'nt it
better to remove the 1 year limit? (or am i reading this wrong)

- dims