www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Springer, Ian P." <ian.sprin...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Names and Trademarks
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 15:14:26 GMT
But does ASF ever even bother to register for trademarks anyway? I don't recall ever seeing
the (R) or the (TM) symbols next to project names on various Apache project websites.

By the way, Message Broker could become even more suitable if we eventually decide to implement
WS-BrokeredNotification, which is the third spec in the WSN family.