www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Campana Jr., Salvatore J" <sal.camp...@hp.com>
Subject Names and Trademarks
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:50:14 GMT

I just wanted to send a note to mention the names of three projects
which will be petitioning to get out of incubation....

We've renamed two of the projects for fear of trademark issues, and
currently believe we're "ok" with the following names...

Projects:

Original name		New Name
Apache Apollo 	 	Apache WSRF
Apache Hermes		Apache PubSub
Apache Muse			Apache Muse (no change)

This email is basically to run the final names (WSRF, PubSub, Muse)
across the legal folks to ensure things go smoothly...

Please reply to all for any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Sal Campana