www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Corporate Contributions
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:59:34 GMT
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:59:13 -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geirm@apache.org> wrote:

> What makes you feel protected?  Suppose you had a change of management,
> or your boss wins the lottery and retires...  What prevents new
> management from coming after you and the ASF codebases you contribute
> to because you have no permission?

I don't feel protected. I just can live with the status quo.

Currently the ASF can as well live with the status quo. If it can do
so no longer, things are changing as I wrote: I have to choose. I only
want you to understand, that changing the ASF policy in the way
suggested by you would force me to choose.

Jochen

Inside of a dog, its too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)