www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: Export Control Revisited AGAIN
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 01:47:14 GMT
Can someone with BXA experience explain why all Apache software isn't
eligible for "EAR99 (NLR)" status? I understand "NLR" to mean that "no
license is required." /Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices (www.rosenlaw.com)
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
707-485-1242  ●  fax: 707-485-1243
Author of “Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom
               and Intellectual Property Law” (Prentice Hall 2004)