www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@chariotsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Spec sources in Geronimo
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:35:27 GMT
You might ask them for the "why worth the effort" as it was definately
a huge effort.

I have already found it to be wonderfully helpful as they are ASL 2.0
licensed, so no more SCSL click-throughs for other projects, which is
great. I'm incredibly glad they did it, and buy beer for them whenever
I bump into them, personally =)

-Brian