www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <a...@superlinksoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] on Reply-To on legal-discuss
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:59:44 GMT
+1 - however I'm also for switching to a list manager that when the
extremely opinionated (aka volunteers) create one allows me to say
something like to:listman@apache.org "set legal-discuss
list-reply-to=on" on a personal basis so that this holy discussion can
end universally once and for all.

-andy

mental note to my self to make sure JBMailServer supports that feature
once lists are finished