www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Jim Barnett" <j...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] on Reply-To on legal-discuss
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:37:54 GMT
-1

-----Original Message-----
From: Issac Goldstand [mailto:margol@beamartyr.net]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 12:26 AM
To: legal-discuss@apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] on Reply-To on legal-discuss

-1

The issue with Larry that spun this whole thread off seemed to me an
intentional decision to keep a lot of arguments off the list.
Regardless of whether that was correct or not, it seems that the list
has been functioning quite nicely up until now without it.

And the original point made by Fitz is a valid one, considering the
nature of this list.

   Issac