www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: FW: tools to fix Apache License headers
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:47:19 GMT
I apologize to all. I sent this email to legal-discuss yesterday at the
express urging of Robyn. She asked me to send it. Perhaps neither she nor I
fully appreciated your desire to have our discussions "in the open" on this
list. So should I stop talking to Robyn and Jennifer privately about this?
Is that bad etiquette? Would you rather hear all our legal arguments? /Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices (www.rosenlaw.com)
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
707-485-1242  ●  fax: 707-485-1243
Author of “Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom
               and Intellectual Property Law” (Prentice Hall 2004)