www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: tools to fix Apache License headers
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:22:05 GMT
> It changes
>  Copyright YYYY-YYYY The Apache Software Foundation
>  Copyright YYYY-YYYY The Apache Software Foundation or its licensors,
>  as applicable

I'm sorry if I missed this in an earlier email, but this isn't a valid
copyright notice.

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices (www.rosenlaw.com)
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
707-485-1242  ●  fax: 707-485-1243
Author of “Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom
               and Intellectual Property Law” (Prentice Hall 2004)