www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From dav...@apache.org
Subject Re: Commit rights for timothyjward to tck/osgi-cts
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 21:22:29 GMT
Hi Alan,

I am a PMC member of the Aries project and would like to give Tim access.
There is no paperwork needed from the OSGi side. The agreement is between
OSGi and the ASF and that's in place already. What do I need to do to add
Tim to the committers of https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-ct?

If notification is enough, then consider this to be the notification :)

Thanks!

David