www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Access to OSGi CTs
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:33:37 GMT
thanks - good to know :)

> On Nov 25, 2014, at 6:03 AM, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Yes, when we first discussed providing the OSGi CTs to our committers, it was decided
to take the JCP NDA because it is generic enough to also cover access to the OSGi CTs and
that rcp-open is the list to ask on.

> It remains the task of the Felix PMC to actually make sure access is granted. Usually
its the chair of the PMC handling the requests by making sure (1) the NDA is stored in our
SVN at [1] and (2) to make sure access to [2] is granted (generally by adding the user id
to the jcp-nda group, which IIRC is done by INFRA).

> I have just recorded the NDA and requested access with INFRA-8715
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/documents/ndas
> [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-cts/
>
>> Am 25.11.2014 um 11:09 schrieb Geir Magnusson Jr. <geir@pobox.com>:
>>
>> Oh!  Well, ok then!
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Who handles the NDA?
>>
>> geir
>>
>>> On Nov 25, 2014, at 5:07 AM, David Bosschaert <david.bosschaert@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Geir,
>>>
>>> I'm pretty sure this *is* the list that has been used for such
>>> purposes. The Felix project describes it here [1]. I do agree that it
>>> doesn't fit the name of the list being 'jcp-open' but at least here's
>>> how this was done before [2].
>>>
>>> FYI the OSGi specs don't require an NDA, but the CT does.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> David
>>>
>>> [1] http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html
>>> [2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-jcp-open/201311.mbox/%3CC4CD8F6F-EB1F-497F-9DF7-A997FDE73415%40apache.org%3E

was created to satisfy some JCP requirements of years ago, and it certainly isn't something
we want to do if not needed.

CTs at