www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access to OSGi CTs
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:07:48 GMT
Geir,

I'm pretty sure this *is* the list that has been used for such
purposes. The Felix project describes it here [1]. I do agree that it
doesn't fit the name of the list being 'jcp-open' but at least here's
how this was done before [2].

FYI the OSGi specs don't require an NDA, but the CT does.

Cheers,

David

[1] http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-jcp-open/201311.mbox/%3CC4CD8F6F-EB1F-497F-9DF7-A997FDE73415%40apache.org%3E

On 25 November 2014 at 10:01, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geir@pobox.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't think this is the right list - you should ping the Felix PMC to see where to
get the OSGi stuff.

> I also don't believe that OSGi-related materials require the NDA - this NDA was created
to satisfy some JCP requirements of years ago, and it certainly isn't something we want to
do if not needed.