www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request access to JSR-353 TCKs
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:31:19 GMT
On 27/11/2014 11:54, Hendrik Saly (apache) wrote:
> For the work on Johnzon (a JSR-353 implementation, currently
> incubating) i request access to the JSR-353 TCKs.

Sorry, we have to deny this request.

The ASF does not (currently) have access to this TCK. The ASF and Oracle
are in the process of negotiating access to the TCKs again but this is
not something that is going to happen quickly.

If we negotiate an acceptable agreement then we will be asking all
projects and podlings to identify the JSRs they would like access to.

Note that even if this was one of the TCKs we have access to under the
previous agreement, that access is now restricted to those projects that
need to maintain releases previously tested against the TCK. The
agreement does not permit using those TCKs for new projects.

Mark