www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access to OSGi CTs
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:03:15 GMT
Hi

Yes, when we first discussed providing the OSGi CTs to our committers, it was decided to take
the JCP NDA because it is generic enough to also cover access to the OSGi CTs and that rcp-open
is the list to ask on.

It remains the task of the Felix PMC to actually make sure access is granted. Usually its
the chair of the PMC handling the requests by making sure (1) the NDA is stored in our SVN
at [1] and (2) to make sure access to [2] is granted (generally by adding the user id to the
jcp-nda group, which IIRC is done by INFRA).

I have just recorded the NDA and requested access with INFRA-8715

Regards
Felix

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/documents/ndas
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-cts/

> Am 25.11.2014 um 11:09 schrieb Geir Magnusson Jr. <geir@pobox.com>:
>
> Oh!  Well, ok then!
>
> :)
>
> Who handles the NDA?
>
> geir
>
>> On Nov 25, 2014, at 5:07 AM, David Bosschaert <david.bosschaert@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Geir,
>>
>> I'm pretty sure this *is* the list that has been used for such
>> purposes. The Felix project describes it here [1]. I do agree that it
>> doesn't fit the name of the list being 'jcp-open' but at least here's
>> how this was done before [2].
>>
>> FYI the OSGi specs don't require an NDA, but the CT does.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> David
>>
>> [1] http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html
>> [2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-jcp-open/201311.mbox/%3CC4CD8F6F-EB1F-497F-9DF7-A997FDE73415%40apache.org%3E
>>
>> On 25 November 2014 at 10:01, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geir@pobox.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't think this is the right list - you should ping the Felix PMC to see where
to get the OSGi stuff.

>>> I also don't believe that OSGi-related materials require the NDA - this NDA was
created to satisfy some JCP requirements of years ago, and it certainly isn't something we
want to do if not needed.