www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Hendrik Saly (apache)" <sa...@apache.org>
Subject Request access to JEE6 TCKs
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:56:36 GMT
Dear JCP guys, Dear Geronimo PMC,

iecently i became a geronimo committer and currently i am working on javamail.
On one side i want to maintain the current javamail 1.4 specs and
implementation (JEE 6), on the other side i am working on javamail 1.5
which is required for JEE 7.

I think javamail 1.4 needs some ongoing maintenance cause there a
several complaints on the list and open jiras. It would be very
helpful if i can run the JEE 6 JSR 919 TCKs during development and
before using out a release candidate.

For javamail 1.5 (although there is no TCK access granted as far as i
know) the same as above applies. I am looking forward to get also
access to JEE 7 TCKs as soon they are available within apache.

Thanks and kind regards
Hendrik

--
Hendrik Saly