www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TCKs and the ASF
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 03:31:26 GMT
FYI, spent about 3 hours on the phone with Cameron yesterday going through this list explaining
why we are asking for some of these things, confirming my understanding of what each section
is actually trying to achieve from a Java EE/JCP perspective and discussing angles that meet
both requirements.

The call went well.

It'll likely take some circling on his side before he can further comment, but for the meantime
I can update any of my comments with what was discussed.  It was 90% what was mentioned on
this list already, so will only update where needed.

-David