www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to JPA 1.0 TCK?
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:21:30 GMT
Hi,
Per the process, I requested access for the OpenJPA project to use the JPA
2.0 TCK back in Jan.  That has worked out great!  We are in the process of
creating a new OpenJPA 1.2.3 release which depends on the JPA 1.0
specification.  Do we have the JPA 1.0 TCK available for use?  We must have
had one at one point since somebody claimed that we passed the TCK...  :-)

What probably complicates this a bit is that JPA 1.0 was part of the EJB
3.0 family of specifications.  But, when I go out to the apache tck repo, I
don't see a separate "ejb" directory and I couldn't find it under javaee
either...

Any pointers or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
Apache OpenJPA PMC