www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New versions of several TCK's
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:02:42 GMT

Well, for some reason, I cannot login to the new partner website anymore and
the "password change" thing isn't resulting in a new password being emailed to
me.  Thus, I haven't been able to get any of the new TCK's.  :-(

Mark:  can you login?

Geir:  can you login?  Can you check to make sure that my account is still
associated with Apache and is active and such?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org