www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: download java ee 6 cts?
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 15:37:55 GMT

On Jul 3, 2011, at 11:35 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jun 30, 2011, at 11:01 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

directory. Could someone download, and put it in svn please?

>>> Thanks for the exclude list(s). However, I'm told there is a javaeetck file with
a June 29 date in the "everyone directory" in the apache download area -- which is the file
that I'm after...

>>> If it's useful, I'd be happy to help out with this task (as Geronimo is a heavy
user of CTS -- it might make sense...)

>> Yep, it is on its way but it is 800+MB and has been uploading for ~5
>> hours. Should be there in another couple.
>
> There should now be a July 3 CTS nightly build. If somebody could grab that for us, it
would be much appreciated.

Actually -- hold off on that. I don't think it will do us any good.

--kevan