www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: download java ee 6 cts?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:01:34 GMT
On 30/06/2011 15:53, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jun 30, 2011, at 5:53 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>
>> On 30/06/2011 00:47, Kevan Miller wrote:
>>> I'm told that Oracle has placed a Java EE6 CTS nightly build in the apache directory.
Could someone download, and put it in svn please?

>> Looking now...
>
> Thanks for the exclude list(s). However, I'm told there is a javaeetck file with a June
29 date in the "everyone directory" in the apache download area -- which is the file that
I'm after...

> If it's useful, I'd be happy to help out with this task (as Geronimo is a heavy user
of CTS -- it might make sense...)

Yep, it is on its way but it is 800+MB and has been uploading for ~5
hours. Should be there in another couple.

Mark