www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: write access to sun-tcks
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 00:00:03 GMT
+1

On Apr 22, 2011, at 1:17 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> I'd like to have write access to our sun-tcks svn. As the Geronimo project works on Java
EE 6 TCK, we occasionally receive new exclude lists directly from Oracle. Seems best to record
these in sun-tcks svn, rather than Geronimo's tck svn space.

> I have the karma needed to add myself to asf-authorization-template. Any objections?
Seems better to give myself karma, rather pass the files on to Mark, Dan, or Geir. I don't
recall that we used a formal vote when 'jcp' access was originally assigned. Any objections,
let me know. Otherwise, will add myself sometime next week.