www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject write access to sun-tcks
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:17:04 GMT
I'd like to have write access to our sun-tcks svn. As the Geronimo project works on Java EE
6 TCK, we occasionally receive new exclude lists directly from Oracle. Seems best to record
these in sun-tcks svn, rather than Geronimo's tck svn space.

I have the karma needed to add myself to asf-authorization-template. Any objections? Seems
better to give myself karma, rather pass the files on to Mark, Dan, or Geir. I don't recall
that we used a formal vote when 'jcp' access was originally assigned. Any objections, let
me know. Otherwise, will add myself sometime next week.

--kevan