www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can I please have access to your tck list
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:02:46 GMT
On 12/11/2010 09:49, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hey Mark,
>
> here is a thread where Leo was requesting access to the TCK.
> Looks like he directly sent the mail, with the NDA to Geir.
>
> So, not sure if the file is somewhere lost in the threads.
>
> Perhaps Leonardo needs to resubmit it?

Removing infra@, adding jcp-open@

I think that would be best. Emailing a scan of the signed copy to
secretary@ will ensure it is recorded in svn. Note any acceptable way
for sending a CLA is acceptable for the NDA and will also work.

Ping me on the jcp-open@ list when it has been sent and I'll make the
svn auth changes.

Mark