www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache representative on JSR 333
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 13:37:42 GMT
Hi,

The work on version 2.1 of the JCR API is about to get started in JSR
333 (Content Repository API for Java Technology 2.1, see [1]).

The RI and TCK of the updated spec will most likely again be developed
within Apache Jackrabbit, so wearing my VP, Jackrabbit hat I plan to
join the JSR 333 expert group as a representative of the Apache
Software Foundation. Like in the earlier JCR expert groups, I expect
to be a key person in driving and coordinating the RI and TCK
implementation work within the Jackrabbit community.

Note that I'm also employed by the spec lead company, but I expect
little conflict from wearing these two hats.

[1] http://jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=333

BR,

Jukka Zitting