www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: OSGi Compliance Test access
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:07:41 GMT
  On 8/19/10 16:56, Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2010, at 4:49 PM, Richard S. Hall wrote:
>
>> On 8/19/10 15:30, zoe slattery wrote:
>>> Hi - apologies if this is a third copy - I wasn't subscribed to jcp-open when
I sent the first two requests and I'm not sure if they went anywhere.

>>> I'm a committer on the Apache Aries project and would like access to
>>> the OSGi CT. I have completed an NDA and sent it to secretary@.
>>>
>> I see your NDA received and listed. I've added that you have OSGi CT access. If I
recall correctly, the process is automated from the NDA file to give you access to the protected
repo containing the OSGi CTs:

>>     https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-cts
>>
>> If not, then someone will have to give you access. Once you have access, then you
may also be interested in:

>>     http://felix.apache.org/site/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html
> Thanks Richard.
>
> It's not an automated process. The asf-authorization-template needs to be updated. I've
added Zoe to the jcp-nda group in that file.

Is this something that is reasonable for me to edit? If so, I will take
note of it and do it myself in the future.

-> richard