www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Distributing TCK materials ideas....
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:06:43 GMT

On Apr 25, 2010, at 11:47 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> On 25/04/2010 15:55, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

out of wheel, so I can't drop them.  Ping me and we'll sort out some other way...

>>> You were added back in a couple of hours ago.
>>
>> Oh, good
>>

>>> On a related note, are you happy for Daniel and I to be added to the jcp
>>> group in svn so we can start work on making greater use of the tck repo?
>>
>> Of course!
>>
>> Also, I did up load to the geronimo zone last night (and have to do one more thing
and hand stuff to david...)  but that gave me an idea - why not just setup a zone for this
stuff, maintain a tree there, and everyone who has TCK access can just be put on that zone,
to get what they need when they need it?

> Given we already have the svn tck repo, lets try that first. If file
> size is an issue, we can look at using a zone.

We tried it a while ago with the javaEE stuff, and it didn't work.  It was a real horror show,
if memory serves.  But give it a shot.  The zone seemed awfully convenient though.