www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Latest javaee 6 tck?
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 00:16:04 GMT
alright - I'll put in your directory

On Apr 20, 2010, at 1:52 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> Any progress on this?  I haven't found anyone in geronimo who got any recent updates
including the exclude list dated 31-march-2010 you refer to below.

> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Apr 16, 2010, at 12:07 AM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> I asked, so I sort of thought I might be one of the people you'd give the new files
to, but I can't find any evidence of them in my home dir or geronimo zones.  Who did you give
them to?  Or did you put them in the g. tck repo?  Is there a newer tck as lance indicated
but you didn't seem to find in your first reply?

>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Apr 14, 2010, at 5:51 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>
>>> I gave both of these to people in the project - I thought that they'd get back
into the G TCK repo.  Not the case, I'm happy to do it.

you please give that to David too?