www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] New process for obtaining TCKs
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:05:20 GMT
Folks,

As you have probably seen Daniel, Geir and I have been working on a new
way to obtain TCKs once you have signed the NDA. This is now live.

Note: The process of signing and submitting an NDA has not changed.

Everyone with a signed NDA now has read-only access to:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/sun-tcks/

Please be aware that this repository is huge and the svn checkout speed
is relatively slow.

It is strongly recommended that you DO NOT try checking out the
directory structure. It will take days.

You can use sparse checkouts or navigate the repository via your
favourite browser and download the files you need.

Daniel, Geir and I are working on adding all the the TCKs we currently
have access to from Sun to this repository. The svn commit messages will
be routed to this list so you will see as we add TCKs.

The current priority list for adding TCKs is:
- latest Servlet & JSP
- latest version of everything else
- older versions of everything else

As per Daniel's previous request, if there is a TCK you want bumped
towards the top of the to-do list let us know.

I can't make any promises regarding how long it will take us to get all
of the TCKs in place, but I hope it will me a matter of days to weeks
rather than months.

Kind regards,

Mark