www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Problems with the process of obtaining TCKs [WAS: Re: Expression Language 2.2 TCK [Was:: Servlet 3.0 & JSP 2.2 TCKs]]
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:19:57 GMT
Changing the topic as I want to keep this on a separate thread.

I requested the EL 2.2 TCK three months ago. I know the TCK was
available at the time I requested it since the RedHat (JBoss) folks on
the Tomcat project had copies.

I am concerned that something in the TCK request process is broken. Our
inability to obtain a TCK that I know exists puts a fairly large dent in
the confidence I have in any response to questions along the line of
"Are there any updates (eg excludes lists) to the XYZ TCK?"

At the moment everything about the TCKs and their current status is a
black box. How can we get a greater visbility into the current state of
the TCKs, particularly:
- which TCKs are available;
- when was the TCK (mainly the excludes list) last updated?

Additionally, how can we be assurred that the information is accurrate?

Mark

On 20/04/2010 19:12, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Ping.
>
> It has now been over three months since I requested the EL 2.2 TCK. I
> know it exists since some of the RedHat folks on the Tomcat project have
> copies of it.
>
> Mark
>
> On 14/04/2010 10:53, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> Sorry.
>>
>> It's nothing that we appear to have anywhere.  Let me check with lance.
>>
>> On Apr 14, 2010, at 5:47 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> Ping.
>>>
>>> Mark

However,
had a