www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Distributing TCK materials ideas....
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:47:51 GMT
Could we leverage s3 in a secure way?

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 21, 2010, at 5:42 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> There's already the geronimo private tck svn.  Is there a good reason to set up another
one rather than just giving everyone who signed a NDA access to it?

> BTW IIRC in j2ee 1.4 days we tried putting the tck in svn and ran into serious problems,
like you couldn't check it out 'cause it was too big.  Maybe we should check that it might
work on the g. tck svn before involving infra?  Or is some additional configuration required
to allow large files?  Or do we know svn has advanced in the last few years?