www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] New process for obtaining TCKs
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:02:09 GMT
On Monday 26 April 2010 7:58:45 pm David Jencks wrote:
> So far it looks to me like the only new javaee6 tck bit that made it into
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/sun-tcks/javaee/6/ is a new exclusion
> list from 31 march 2010.
>
> Could one of you check and see if there is a new tck as well or any other
> updates?  My understanding was that sun had provided some material
> relevant to some challenges I filed but this exclusion list has nothing to
> do with the challenges.
>
> If there is other new material could you provide an estimate on when you
> might get it into svn?

That is all I see in our download area.   The latest TCK was posted 08-
Dec-2009 and the latest exclusion list was posted 31-Mar-2010.

In the J2EE section, there seems to be an updated jsr173_1.2_tck-zip and a new
exclusion list for JAXB.   Is one of those what you mean?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org