www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From BJ Hargrave <hargr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: OSGi CT access
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:25:02 GMT
The MOU should probably make clear that Apache took on certain obligations
to license the materials and the signer of the MOU is also undertaking
those same obligations as an agent of Apache. These obligations may
include:

- the materials are licensed to Apache for a specific use and may not be
used for other purposes
- the materials are not to be redistributed
- etc.
--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM