www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi CT access
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:46:21 GMT

On Jan 19, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2010, at 7:23 AM, Richard S. Hall wrote:
>
>> On 1/19/10 10:11, Kevan Miller wrote:
>>> I'd like to confirm the process for gaining access to the OSGi CT.
>>>
>>> An ASF committer can:
>>>
>>> * submit an NDA -- http://www.apache.org/jcp/ApacheNDA.pdf
>>> * send a request on jcp-open, presumably with an simple explanation of why they
would like access to the CT (e.g. I'm working on the Apache Aries project and would like access
to the OSGi CT).

>>> Is that about right?
>>>

>> For me, this seems reasonable. I was looking to Geir to see if he agreed, since he
has more experience with this than me.

> For CT work, would we need a separate mailing list?

I think we're more protective of our TCK discussions than we need to be, but that's another
matter...

I believe we are free to discuss the OSGi CT openly. I believe our only restriction is that
we cannot redistribute or create derivative works from the CT materials. Richard, Geir (or
anyone else) alternative opinions?

--kevan