www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: OSGi CT access
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:52:07 GMT
On 1/19/10 13:46, Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
they would like access to the CT (e.g. I'm working on the Apache Aries project and would like
access to the OSGi CT).
>>> For me, this seems reasonable. I was looking to Geir to see if he agreed, since
he has more experience with this than me.
>> For CT work, would we need a separate mailing list?
> I think we're more protective of our TCK discussions than we need to be, but that's another
> I believe we are free to discuss the OSGi CT openly. I believe our only restriction is
that we cannot redistribute or create derivative works from the CT materials. Richard, Geir
(or anyone else) alternative opinions?

That is correct.

But I assumed Alan's question was in regard to the fact that the OSGi CT
is not a JCP issue...to me, it seems ok to use this mailing list for
that too...or to just rename this mailing list to "open-standard" or
something...it doesn't seem like we need a bunch of different lists.

-> richard

> --kevan

View raw message