www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Certify Geronimo with Harmony
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 02:50:39 GMT
Thanks so much for all your encouraging suggestions and comments!

I believe we need lots of collaborations among several projects in order to
achieve this. This will never be "one-shot" effort.

So I guess the next step is just to simply kick off an initial JEE TCK run
with Harmony and see things look like.

-Jack