www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for TCK for JSR 223 (Java 1.6 'javax.script')
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:51:49 GMT
Hi Geir,

this is a follow-up from a post back in 2007-11-16.

Reason being, that today I just stumbled over the page at:
<http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr223/index.html>,
where in the bottom half it reads w.r.t. TCK-223:

    /"Reference Implementation and Technology Compatibility Kit:

        * Reference Implementation:
          Download
        * The standalone TCK is available to Java SE platform licensees
    through the Java Partner Engineering web site:
    https://java-partner.sun.com

          The TCK will be available to Qualified Not-for-Profits and
    Qualified Individuals for no charge as per Section 5.F.III of the
    JSPA 2. Details on the Compatibility Testing Scholarship Program can
    be found at http://java.sun.com/scholarship/."
    /

So, would you think that it would be possible to get the TCK-223 from
Sun? It would be most welcome, as a new version of BSF-3 (a.k.a.
"javax.script") is about to be made available and it would be great, if
we would be able to run the TCK-223 against it.

Regards,

---rony