www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Need a login for the Java Partner Engineering web site
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:33:50 GMT
Hi,

I believe I have found an inconsistency between the JSP 2.1 spec and the
JSP 2.1 TCK [1]. My previous experience of e-mailing the comments address
listed for the spec is that I will not get a response. Therefore, I intend
contesting the validity of the failing TCK test using the Test Appeals Process.

Before I embark on this route I need to confirm that:
- I am using the latest version of the TCK
- the test isn't listed on the latest exclude list
- the bug database doesn't contain any similar / related bugs

I also need to know where to send my challenge.

As far as I can tell, all the information I need is on the Java Partner
Engineering web site. Therefore, I would like to request a login to this
site. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark

[1] http://markmail.org/message/jnvj62g3hst4j6na