www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clarification of TCK policy
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:47:59 GMT
I would additionally also like to clarify whether this applies to TCK's that
might happen to be developed in the OpenSource.

I've got a new sub-project of MyFaces that's being developed by that
community as the R.I.  We're still trying to work out the legalities of the
TCK (because of dependent liscences from sun), but Oracle (the spec lead) is
interested in letting the TCK be developed though Apache.

This would be legal, would it not?

Scott