www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@wso2.com>
Subject Axis2 and JAX-WS TCK
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:46:20 GMT
Hi folks!

The Axis2 project is gearing up to start regularly running the JAX-WS
TCK.  I was talking to folks about this at ApacheCon, and Dan Kulp was
kind enough to point me at the ongoing work in this area for CXF.

Since there are multiple (at least two) Apache projects that are going
to be using the TCK resources, and hopefully sharing as much
infrastructure (scripts, etc) as possible, Dan and I came up with the
following proposal:

* Rename the current "cxf-tck" resources (this means both the SVN repo
and the mailing list) to "jaxws-tck"

* Add the JAXWS-enabled Axis2 folks (primarily Sandakith right now, and
I'd like to be on there too) to the list and SVN ACLs.

* Work together to maintain the resources and conversations.

I assume the TCK list includes a Sun rep for questions and challenges,
analogous to the way axis-tck worked?

What do y'all think?

Thanks,
--Glen