www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From BJ Hargrave <hargr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: stubbed out implementations of jcp-managed interfaces
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 23:45:45 GMT
OSGi provides the Foundation Execution Environment (ee.foundation.jar)
which are the stubbed interfaces/classes for CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1. The
jar is provided as part of the OSGi spec download.

You are welcome to use that. It is provided under the Apace License 2.

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM

office: +1 386 848 1781
mobile: +1 386 848 3788

"Geir Magnusson Jr." <geir@pobox.com>
2007-10-29 17:24
Re: stubbed out implementations of jcp-managed interfaces

View raw message