www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From BJ Hargrave <hargr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: stubbed out implementations of jcp-managed interfaces
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 23:45:45 GMT
OSGi provides the Foundation Execution Environment (ee.foundation.jar)
which are the stubbed interfaces/classes for CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1. The
jar is provided as part of the OSGi spec download.

You are welcome to use that. It is provided under the Apace License 2.
--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM

office: +1 386 848 1781