www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Olvier" <acoli...@buni.org>
Subject Re: Representation advice for JSR 314
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:06:50 GMT
On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 11:38 -0700, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

...snip...

I am not sure exactly what I said that required your level of vitriol.

> If you don't think we should be in the JCP any more (like me),

I do not.

> then send that message to the board.  Just stop whining about it
> and misdirecting other people to suit your own twisted fancy.

I do not believe that I am doing so.  Nor do I think sending private
messages to the present board which if I'm not mistaken consist of
people who advocate the JCP...but please don't look at the two black
eyes...Nor do I feel a need to "just shut up" because it annoys you.
Feel free to correct any factual errors, but I've no intention of
replying to the more vitriolic messages.

-andy