www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Our presentation at the August JCP EC F2F
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:35:24 GMT

On Aug 26, 2007, at 11:05 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Geir,
>
> Who is the sun contact?

Well, it was Onno, the PMO chair who gave the presentation,
presumably on behalf of the representative from Sun.  (It's confusing
when the PMO acts as a member entity rather than the administrative
organization).

I suspect that just writing to the main PMO contact address as found
on the jcp website will get you an answer.

geir