www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Sacha (JBoss) on SUNW/JCP
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:22:36 GMT
Not sure about the nefarious possibilities but there certainly are a
lot of questions that are unanswered.  I thought his analogy of dots
and lines was pretty good.  This is a data point, future decisions
will help everyone understand the direction.  Perhaps the dual
licensing, FOUs and change of ticker are not related; regardless, I
don't think the folks at Sun are making these decisions lightly.
More dots will certainly surface the trend.