www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Offer to help with JCP related Issues
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:24:17 GMT
Thanks for volunteering!  Lets get started with three main things :

1) NDAs -  If one of you could work with our esteemed Secretary to
get the NDA flows through him, that would be great.  Until then, you
can receive new NDA requests and log them.

2) TCK fetching - I'll send you both the access information to the
partner site.

3) Coordination of any TCK support questions - these should probably
be coordinated through Jeff, since he has the relationship already w/
Lance.

geir