www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Dion Gillard" <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Suspend ASF Java development for one week
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 04:40:16 GMT
Seems like a WOFTAE to me.

If I wanted to explore Mono, Ruby, Erlang etc, I'd already be doing it.

It seems that it would be punishing the ASF communities (committers, users
etc) for Sun's actions, and sending a message that the ASF much like Big
Brother (the novel incarnation, not the tv).

--
dIon Gillard
Rule #131 of Acquisition: Information is Profit.