www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming JCP EC Meeting
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:16:11 GMT
I think it is good. It will at least solicit an
opinion from the EC as to what the interpretation is
from them. It should test the process as well. I think
the JSPA and the JCP processes are pretty clear, but
we'll see what happens with this as it certainly
requests the EC to give an opinion as to what their
understanding is.

Wade