www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Looks like Sun responded to the Open Letter
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:04:56 GMT
On 8/13/07, Andrew C. Oliver <acoliver@buni.org> wrote:
> Show me.  You guys go on record and sound of here.  BTW I didn't make
> the accusation -- geir did (ironically), I just agreed with it.  So
> let's hear it...you guys sound of here on which ones of you are for this
> stay the course strategy and which ones of you are for more aggressive
> action.  Roll call.

If Geir were to do something that the Board disagreed with, I'm fairly
sure you'd hear other Directors (including myself) complain about it
publicly.

So, the silence from some folks is your indication that the Board
largely agrees with the path that Geir is going down.  In fact, there
was a conscious decision amongst the Directors to be less vocal about
this on jcp-open@ and let Geir speak for the ASF here.  -- justin