www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@buni.org>
Subject Re: Looks like Sun responded to the Open Letter
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:43:24 GMT
Danese Cooper wrote:

> So from my perspective its critical that ASF continue to hold Sun's
> feet the to the fire for as long as Java isn't truly Open.

+1...but I don't think anyone disagrees there.  The disagreement is
whether Apache continues to give credibility to a non-open
organization.  It has been enough years to "call it".

There are other means of actual action that could accomplish much the
same thing.  If the big bully keeps beating you when you play in his
sand box...what do you do?

-Andy

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite