www-jcp-open mailing list archives

From Chris Gray <chris.g...@kiffer.be>
Subject Re: Looks like Sun responded to the Open Letter
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:59:35 GMT
On Sunday 12 August 2007 23:06, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> On Aug 12, 2007, at 4:25 PM, Chris Gray wrote:

> > Sounds like it would be a good idea to put together a non-profit
> > that can ask
> > for TCK access for Mika. Wanna be a governor?
>
> I'd be happy to.  We'd have to have board meetings in my favorite
> restaurant in Brussel's though...

Look out, you may get yourself Shanghaied and taken on a forced tour of all
the good restaurants here in Antwerp ... I need to get some advice on how
best to set about this, even the choice of jurisdiction. I would certainly
favour a broadly-based board, provided the regulators accept it (see e.g.
<http://www.icnl.org/journal/vol2iss2/cn_western_europe.htm>). This is now
off-topic for this ml, but expect me to come back to take you up on that. :-)

Chris

Skype: k.embedded.chris